Saturday, October 31, 2009

Birth control (the shot)?

im 17 years old and have been on the pill about 3 times before, and decided to go on the shot just so in case i forgot to take it i wouldnt be risking anything. i have been having extremely bad crams for a few weeks and i spotted 2 days ago but then that was it, bled a spot then stopped, then i bled a little again today and thought i started my period but havent bled since that today. i know spotting is normal, but i have never spotted before in my life with birth control. and im pretty sure you dont get your period for 3 months because thats how long the shot lasts.

i need some answers... pleasee
Answer:
Give it some time, you body just needs to level out. Your period will probably stop altogether, you may have some spotting now and again, or a very light period, but that is pretty rare.
I have been on the shot for a year or a little longer. I love it! I had extremely bad cramps now i only get my period once every 3 months or so! The pill was to much work for me and it didnt even help with my cramps at all! and if you mess up your screwed right? anyway go for the shot! good luck to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net