Sunday, October 25, 2009

Between period discharge?

a week before my period i have a brownish discharge. I was on the pill for 4 years and came off it 5 months ago due to this reason. About 14 days into my pack i started with this discharge. I came off the pill hoping it will stop and my cycle would turn back to normal(no discharge). What could it be? I have no pain or anything sinister. Is it just part of my cycle and hormones?
Answer:
It's common to have mid-cycle spotting when on the pill and it can take about 2-3 months off the pill for your cycle to go back to normal. But it sounds like you're back on the pill again. You may have to switch from pill to pill to find one that works well with you. See if they'll put you on a lower dose of hormones. I hear there's less spotting with the NuvaRing and on Yaz than anything else.
Depends how old you are, as you get older things change from when you are in your teens. If in doubt see your doc, it will put your mind at ease so you worry less about it.
It sounds as if you have cancer. BRAIN cancer if you think that the random juvenile here is going to provide you with a meaningful medical diagnosis. Good luck with that. Hey, my elbow hurts; what could it be?
polyps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net