Sunday, October 25, 2009

Best Tampon Brand?

Well i am very athletic what brand of tampons should i use i was thinking about using Playex Sport one thing this is my first time so im looking for begginers tampons and what tampon brand do you consider i should use and what brand do you use.
Answer:
i was going to say just plain playtex, because that is what I use but than upon reading your entire question, you actually answered it yourself, because if you are new to tampons then you are in the exact situation that my daughter is in right now,(or for the last 2 monthes anyway) and she tells me that for her that the playtex sport is by far the most comfortable for her, so hopefully coming from one teen that will help another. If you are a teen that is, if not i am sure that you don't mind being referred to as one, good luck sweetie.
i use kotex because they are plastic and the slide in so much easier so they dont hurt or anything. good luck!! =)
Playtex Gentle Glide...the pink box
I use Tampax Pearl. I am a dancer and they stay in great. They are easy to put in and easily come out. My little sister used them as her first tampons when she first started. She didn't have any problems with them either. Try them!
Athletic or not, I would suggest you buy a tampon that is comfortable, regardless of whether it is labeled "sport" or not. I find that the most comfortable tampons are Playtex Beyond. But if you are looking for beginners tampons, I would recommend OB tampons because there's no applicator to confuse you with, especially when you're a beginner and you have no idea what you're doing.
yes, playtex sport are very good, you can buy the light size for begginers. i play sports and i use playtex sport or tampax pearl. either are comfortable. GOOD LUCK!
10points?!
PLAYTEX
I use Tampax Pearl. They were my first tampons and they work great for me. Good luck!
If its your first time using a tampon, try playtex slimfits. They are great for active teens and dont leak.
tampax pearl... ive never experienced a leak w/ them!!
i used to use tampax pearl but the applicator is kind of slippery. now i use kotex and the applicator is a little bigger and alot easier to hang on to. they are good for sports too. just never use scented any kind of tampons, even if you already know this but they can cause infections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net