Sunday, October 25, 2009

Best way to discipline myself to stop touching my face?

Lately, i always seem to be touching my face... and it's starting to show. my skin isn't smooth anymore, and i have a lot of zits around my nose. help?!?!
Answer:
touching hair or ear or even face is a nervous habit but my advice would be to get one of these squishy balls to play with when u want to touch Ur face.
touch your hair instead, or ear
If your skin can stand it, try wearing a light powder make-up. After you finish getting make-up all over your papers and everything, you'll learn to stop touching your face!
Find something to do with your hands so you don't have time to touch your face, like knitting, scrapbooking, etc, if those things dont' interest you, what about getting some super long fake fingernails so you have trouble touching your face, they would poke it. hmm, other things you can do is maybe wear alot of rings to distract you so you'd play with them on your fingers instead of touching, anything that would distract you would be good.
I have the same problem
The best thing to do is to be aware of it.Then you can stop it.
You can put a loose rubber band around your wrist and that will act as a reminder.

I know it's hard.
wear a bracelet to remind you not too. also i don't think habits can be gotten rid of but they can be replaced so just twirl your hair instead!

:]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net