Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bathing suit help?

so lets say im between the ages of 12-13.

when i wear my bathing suit bottoms, sometimes the pubic hair sticks out. what should i do about it? is that what bikini waxes are for? please help me for summer!
Answer:
yes that's what bikini waxes are for.

Don't wrry, happens to every woman out there...they either shave it from the side, or wax it. Ask your mother about it first.
lol well, im 13.

and i shave so, it helps.
it's a sign that you have aids
Yes, either shave it or get a bikini wax. If neither of those sound doable for you, just wear shorts over your bottom
shave.
ask your mother!!
Um, trim that thing up! Use scissors to start, then shave like you do with your legs. Shave it bald if you need to - but pubbies hanging out are NOT good!
either wax or shave. Make sure if you shave to put lotion on afterwards so that you dont get razor bumps. Or just wear shorts.
Yes, you can get a bikini wax - but I wouldn't bring it up with your mom. She would FREAK OUT.

My suggestion is to shave just the bikini area - not the whole thing. Just the hairs that are sticking out.

Good luck and have fun in your bikini!
I think pretty much all girls shave in that area. So it's not something uncommon. Razor, waxing, whichever one you prefer.
Shave or wax. Waxing is a better way to go, but more expensive. I get waxed, it hurts a little, but at least I don't have to worry about shaving everyday.
Yes you could get a bikini wax...or just shave it...i would suggest the day before you go swimming...use shaving cream.a brand new razor..and be very careful..and afterwards moisterize...A lot! good luck!!
you should cut it, then wait one week, then shave it. works for me, and people have told me if you cut it and wait one week, it helps.
You need to remove your bikini line.

The best to use is "Bikini Bare". It doesn't irritate your skin like shaving does. That's what I use if I wear a bathing suit.
OMG JOIN THE CLUB! wear board shorts over them or those shorts u can get at target fo activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net