Sunday, October 25, 2009

Before and during my cycle I have pelvic pain and I have had several people say it was my ovaries?

If I have a hystorectomy shouldn't I get them out too, if that is in fact what is causing my pain?
Answer:
you can't just request a hysterectomy...most of the time they try to leave your ovaries anyway to allow the hormones to do their job.
It depends on how old you are. I've wanted to get my ovaries out when I was 12, because I had horrible periods. I've ended up in the emergency room because of my periods. What was wrong with me, was I had a rare metabolic disorder, but I prayed and God healed me, and I haven't had a period like that since then except for a couple of months ago. And that's because I have a cyst on my ovaries now. Maybe you have a cyst, you should check and see if your doctor will do a test to see if you have a cyst or something. Because if your young and have your ovaries out, you have to take estrogen for the rest of your life. I would only do that as a last resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net