Sunday, October 25, 2009

Big boobs yes or no?

i have 36d boobs,and find they get in the way ,haha!i would love 2 have little boobs,do u girls feel the same?
Answer:
I kinda like my C cups:)
Speaking as a male interloper, I would not mind any kind of boobs as long as they are natural..natural is great, why change anything...it's the person you are that counts.
Best wishes, Mike.
36D is just right - dont make them smaller!
I would love to have your size boobs!
I had really small boobs (barely an A) and i felt like such a boy!
I've put weight on since then and my boobs have grown but not that big (B/C) I'm so much happier with how they are now compared to before, but i would LOVE them to be bigger

I really say keep yours how they are, people pay a lot of money to have your size! haha
Mine are 42D and I would like them to be BIGGER - preferably a F or G cup
keep them big
Yes! I recently got re-measured and was horrified when I was told that I was also a 36D. I will admit that the boyfriend loves them but I don't! I would love to have a nice small frame and average sized boobs back! I feel huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net