Sunday, October 25, 2009

Best medicine for menstrual cramps? Midol any better than Tylonel?

Which one is the best, or are they all pretty much the same? Do different ones work in different ways and treat different symptoms?

Thanks.
Answer:
Midol has caffeine in it so you don't feel as groggy. Honestly, either one of them will get rid of the cramps.
Check the ingredients but mostly the same. I have to take 3 xtra strength Tylenol.
Aleve knocks the pain out RIGHT away!
Midol is better than Tylenol but I usually take Motrin if I have any,. I always take double or triple the recommended about when my cramps are really bad.
I swear by Pamprin. I has always helped when nothing else will. If you have to take all day take pamprin and in 4 hours take tylonel. Even when it's not that time pamprin works for many problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net