Sunday, October 25, 2009

Best female deorderant and antiperspirant?

I have tried them all! Which is the most affective plz? I don't know if i sweat more than the average person or whether it because im highly active. but im SICK of wet underarm patches! So, aside from seeing a doctor- best female deoderant antiperspirant plz?
Answer:
if you've "tried them all", there is no other alternative. visit your doctor.
I personally found that Soft and Dri dri gel works the best.
Dove antisprint deoderant it really works for up to 12 hours...hope it helps..
I tend to sweat a lot also, and I recently just picked up secret's new "clinical strength" deoderant, it has the strength of a prescription deoderant but you can get it over the counter, it worked great for me, have you tried it?
Have you tried Mitchum or Micham i think it's called it's meant to be the strongest
UK
Dove is very good
I use Sure with aloe vera, seems to work, good luck x
I use Dove, it smells nice, and it's creamy and gentle, especially after shaving. And it don't leave white marks.
Secret works for me
The Nivea Pearl Beauty Deaodrant works wonders for me.. and I get really bad sweat too! I hate it :(
I have the same problem. Mitchum (spray) is the only thing that comes close to working for me. That, and not wearing tops that are synthetic or too fitted around my armpits.
mitcham is apparently good for people who sweat alot!

i always use sure!!

maybe if you cant find anything U shud visit your GP!
had the same problem. try BAN ... any sent... the dry not roll on...
I used to have the same exact problem! I'd always have to wer sweaters over my shirts even in the Winter because I'd always sweat for no reason and end up with big circles - not attractive. Well, try Certain Dri antiperspirant! It is prescription strength with out a prescription. It works amazing! It take about a little less than a week to start working, but is really worth it when you don't have to worry about ANY underarm sweat. This stuff shrinks your underarm sweat pores, not allowing sweat to pass through. Beware though, it is not a deodorant so it won't help with smell. Use regular nice smelling deodorant as well. I hope this works as great for you as it did for me! BEST ANTIPERSPIRANT EVER!
I use Mitchum, works for up to 2 days (yes really), available in roll-on or spray. Or you could use Fengal, works just as well (available in Boots).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net