Sunday, October 25, 2009

Biggerbras? Where to get them?

Hello

My gf is a 30e size and i am having trouble finding her size in shops. On the net they seem to be very expencive (Over 拢40 for one)

Any one know any shops or websites for bigger cups? So far marks and spencers is the only good shop but theres only so many bras you can have from one shop.

Why am I posting this in health? At the moment shes wearing a 32d which I dont think is to healthy.
Answer:
I'm a 36 E myself. And that doesnt make me fat (I'm not skinny either mind!)
I'd recommend Ann Summers, they usually have a good variety in sizes or can order them in. There are also catalogues. Marks and Spencers used to do them, not sure anymore. Debenhams and TK Maxx are also worth a shot!Hope this helps.
ur a boy.. omg
Victoria's Secret? If you have them in England...
Try Victoria Secret.
Dude why are you dating a girl so big. You do know that there are small chicks out there. I guess it true what they say--there is somebody for everybody.
Bravissimo.
They are great ! I use them.
web site is www.bravissimo.com
They have a shop in Brighton,i went there to be fitted and they were very good! They go up to very big -and pretty bras!
Go to Lane Bryant or Lane Bryant.com they have beautiful bras that go up to that size or bigger I think you would like what you see for your big busted lady
http://www.bravissimo.com/ here ya go and theyve got bikinis etc for summer to :0) xx
www.simplyyours.co.uk - caters for larger boobs at reasonable prices- it is better though to go and fit them on because they vary from store to store. Places like Asda and Tesco have also introduced bigger sizes and very reasonable prices too.
http://www.jcpenney.com
http://www.justmysize.com
http://www.figleaves.com

I was a 38J (US size) and the first two links are great for bigger chested women. I've also heard good things about the figleaves site.

The only thing about a 32D is she may have health issues due to her big breasts. If she does she could look into a breast reduction. If she doesn't have any health issues then there is nothing wrong with them.
I found a seller on Ebay, it's called no1boobalicious and they sell bras for the bigger bust at very reasonable prices. You could try there Honey.
asda
Hiya hun,

I'm a 36FF so I know the problem your gf has. Unfortunately, the only place I've found good bra's is the wonderbra shop, they are expensive but last a long time and they are comfortable.
xxxx
Jordan aka Katie Price, now has her own range of bras and underwear. These are sold in Asda and they are for the more bigger busted women! They are pretty and affordable! :)
try www.bravissimo.com. they go from a D to a J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net