Saturday, October 31, 2009

Birth control pills...?

Ladies, while you were on birth control, did your boobs grow ? when my doctor prescribed me with TriNessa, she said that my boobs will most likely grow a full cup size, and they definitely did. Now i am switching to Yasmin, and I am hoping that they will grow again :D. did your boobs grow when you went on birth control ? if so, what was the name of the birth control that did it ? just curious =) thanks
Answer:
I was on the patch. Um, ortho evra-I think it's called. They grew alright! It's a cool kind of birth control, you only have to worrry about it once a week!
i was on Yasmin for over a year but mine didnt grow any but i did lose a little bit of weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net