Sunday, October 25, 2009

Best shampoo for greasy hair?

Im 42 and have started to get greasy hair after the birth of my daughter 5 years ago
is it hormonal or just one of those things ?
Answer:
Any shampoo that's marked as Gentle for daily or frequent washing. Use a dry shampoo or talcum powder between washings. Not only will the powder soak up oils, but it adds body as well. Consider using a spray conditioner. They tend to be more light-weight %26 therefore don鈥檛 weigh the hair down. Also, unless your hair is extra-oily, there鈥檚 no need to 鈥榬inse %26 repeat.鈥?One shampoo will do you. You don鈥檛 have to lather twice.
NOT DOVE! Use a clarifying shampoo, anykind will get the job done.
Unfortunately I cannot help you with whether its hormonal, but i can advise t-gel/neutregena shampoo for greasy hair, its the only thing that has worked for me - i also avoid conditioners (even ones apparently for greasy hair) like the plauge.
Not sure about the answer to the hormonal thing but as for the shampoo I find Head and Shoulders really good. Matched with the conditioner it gives a really good shine to the hair as well.

Was a life saver as a greasy haired hormonal teenager!!
I used to have greasy hair and found that Tea tree shampoo and conditioner always works well and you can use it as often as needed
herbel essence works wonders or vo5 plus use the same conditioner for which ever you choose 2 use
i use prell we have i guess genetically bad hair lol prell works pretty good
i find Head and Shoulders for greasy hair or for frequent use helps me my hairs always bad first thing in the morning and at night
My hairdresser has always advised me to use more than one brand of shampoo as this can stop a build up of product on the hair. I alternate between herbal essences and VO5 tea-tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net