Sunday, October 25, 2009

Best option between these two would be?

Okay, So I have boobs that are 38DD. I was wondering which surgery would benefit me the most;Breast lift or Reduction? The only problem is, is that my boyfriend says he enjoys my boobs the size they are and that they are what attracted him to me. He also says that he doesn't know if he can still be attracted to me if I went down to a mid-high C cup, but he would still love me.What should I do about both of these?
Answer:
Neither
You don't need surgery.
Your bf should love you for more than your sweater meat.
How old are you, and have you had children? Having kids can alter your breast size, both up and down -- it depends on the woman. But they WILL become more pendulous with time (thank you, gravity).

All I can say for sure is never EVER do anything based upon whether or not a man says he'll be more or less attracted to you. Do what is right for YOU -- and heed the advice of your plastic surgeon. In fact, consult more than one. Good luck!
are you old enough to need a lift? lose weight, that will make them smaller naturally.
Reduction. Go to a big C, and keep them perky, and he will definitely love your breasts!
Reduction will help with current or future back pain. A lift? Not sure on that one. When my 'girls' are up in a support bra, my upper back KILLS me.
Losing weight will make them smaller, too.
D
if your boyfriend is with you for your boobs, get rid of him. he's not helping your decision. do you have medical problems because of them? does your back hurt? are they sagging? for your questions to be answered, you need to be seen by a plastic surgeon. if you are having medical problems, sometimes insurance can take care of it. if not, then it'll be out-of-pocket. losing weight is not always the solution. mine actually got bigger when i did that (same size as you). if you lost fat, then they will sag. have you had kids?
Please don't base a surgical alteration of your body on anyone's opinion but your own. You are the one who has to live with the potential consequences/benefits, so it might as well be something you did for yourself!

That was really crappy of him to say, too. I definitely wouldn't base a decision like this on his opinion, since he seems shallow enough to be focused only on your breasts. But hey, I could be missing the mark.
find a more supportive and understanding boyfriend
First off, love is NOT determined by the size of your breasts. If he is stating that he could not withstand a breast reduction, you are with the wrong man. Your personality, friendship, your humour is what should be keeping him around. not your boobs.

I would go for a reduction in your case. Why? You will find bras more easily and more comfortable ones too. And you will also spare yourself from back pain. Larger breasted women get back pain more so that smaller breasted women.

Bottom line, do what YOU want to do. Dont let him determine your outcome.
A lift would just stop them from being saggy and you would have to pay for it.

If you get a reduction, a lift usually goes with it and it can be covered by insurance if you have back pain neck pain or shoulder pain.

http://www.breasthealthonline.com...
38J to 38C Feb 2006

The reduction to me is totally worth it. Don't base your decision on if your b/f will like it or not, base it on your health!

If he can't support a decision to better your health, find a new man who WILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net