Sunday, October 25, 2009

Best tampon ever?

plz tell
Answer:
I think the tampax pearl is the best. It's curved style and small but effective design is perfect for both my light flow days or my super extreme can't get out of the house days. They cost a little more per unit but in the long run you end up spending less.
I love playtex and their plastic applicators.
Tampax Pearl
O.B. in my opinion
I love Tampax Pearl.
I love Tampax Pearl, and Playtex is also a good brand.
playtex no way the stuff they use to make it silky,makes it to where the tampon doesn't catch as much blood.i say tampax you can't go wrong.
OOH! I LUV platex with the plastic applicators! That was one of the first ones I used and they are soo absorbant. Like tampax are ok but I've noticed that they dont relly absorb too much and they leack pretty easily. But playtex on the other hand are super absorbant. Lately Ive been getting tampax but I would soo say playtex with the plastic applicators!
:)
tampax pearl! :) they are easy and i cant feel them i dont even feel like im on my period!! they are great!! i luv the wrapper!
I love Tampax Pearl.
I love Tampax Pearl use the plastic not the cardboard
tampax sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net