Sunday, October 25, 2009

Big Boobs?

guys my sister has a size f, girls with large boobs, does it bother u?
Answer:
I have boobs of this size and guys dont seem 'bothered' by it.. in fact they love em!
They should be proud, I have naturally big boobs, any guy I have dated have worshipped them, I am glad to be blessed like that, plenty of women pay money to get what I got for free.
big boobs are not attractive.. who wants a pair of saggy swingers down at your knees when your 40?
thats about the right size these dayz.
im a size 32 f and i think the guys like them but i do try to hide them away !
Lucky her!! I would love to have much bigger breasts than I have.
Depends. If she's built like something Greenpeace would shove into the sea when she sunbathes, then it's all in proportion. Fine, no problem.
If she's built like Paris Hilton otherwise, she's gonna have two things.
A lot of difficulty seeing her toes, and a chronically bad back.
Big boobs are over rated anyway. I don't particularly understand any woman who thinks they need bigger than they've got.
Stupidity is when it gets to the stage my ex wife was at. Very nice 36D chest. Bit bigger than I really like but I had no problems there.
She, on the other hand, wanted them bigger.
Why the hell would you need any bigger than that?
Yeah it does bother me a bit. Some of the girls envy it and some say its big for me cause I'm small size. I do wish I have smaller boobs.Just imagine this, I'm a tomboy with big boobs, I think it's kinda funny lol.
depends if they are saggy or not. if they are not, then it would be really beatiful if she is fit and not fat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net