Saturday, October 31, 2009

Birth control pill emergency? please help?

ok so here is the deal yesterday apperently i took my yasmin bc pill at 3:00 pm as always. then i frogot i had taken it and took another one at 12:00 pm at night. so im goingto take one for today , today. becasue im not sure i took the one at 3:00pm. so my question is what are the effects in effectiness of the pill if i take 1 extra pill of the pack. i mean instead of 3 weeks of pills its going to be 3 weeks and and extra pill from another half empty pack that i have saved just in case i lose pills i take it form there. please help me... i have been on it for 5 months nad it has never happened to me and your fyi its my first week of the pack after my period. thank you so much
Answer:
if you took the "extra" one at 12 just in case, then just continue as normal tomorrow, if you have missed one it is ok but you may not have the full effects of the pill in your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net