Sunday, October 25, 2009

Beach + period = not cool?

Okay so my graduation is on june 3rd and after that I will be going to the beach for the week with my boyfriend and some other friends. I'm on the pill and I start the placebo pills ON grad day. I definitely do not want to have my period down the beach so it'd be alright to just skip that week of pills and go straight to the next pack and then when the vacation is over take the sugar pills right?
Answer:
use a tampon if you can stand it, i wouldn't interrupt the schedule, ask your gyn to be sure.
why dont u just use a tampon?? ur not gunna stop ur period from coming so whats the point of not taking the pills?
skip the placebo pills and just continue on to the next pack. I've done this before with no side affects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net