Saturday, October 31, 2009

Birth Control Pills Help xP?

I just started the birth control pill, and started reading around the forumns, i have a question, the person i went to that perscribed me the birth control pill told me to go by the dates, around the cycles than after im done go to the dark green pills in the middle, am i suppose to takes those on my period or not? b cuz im on my period now, n its becoming a big confusion towards me, should i just go by the dates and once im done w/ the end of the circle, take the dark green ones or the "sugar" pills, or should i take them now on my period?

Please help
Answer:
you take the "sugar" pills while you are on your period, yes. they are just to keep you consistent to taking a pill every day
Go by the dates. the pills will then sync with your body
my doc told me cause I'm just starting BC too that if you get your period while still taking the active pills, keep taking them cause your body has to adjust. Don't break out of the routine. Stay in order of your pack regardless of what your body puts out.
Okay, it sounds like you have either the same brand as I do, or something very similar. If there is an arrow on the outside of the circle, you need to start there. What I would do, is start on a Sunday, since you are on your period. Start with the lightest colored blue pill (if those are the ones you have). and work your way clockwise around the packet, and then take the green pills in the middle last. If you do not have blue pills, and they are a different color, read through the instructions that come with the packet, and that should help. As I said, I would start on Sunday, and that should make it less confusing for you. Hope that helps, and good luck! :)
You need to stay on your regular pills and go by what the person said. It will take a couple of months for your body to get used to the pills, but your period will fall in the correct order with your pills eventually. Just remember that the more consistent you are, the better it is for your body. I take my pill at 9:30 every night and have no problems with my period being at the right time with my pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net