Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birth Control Pills?

I have a problem with remebering taking my pills, this is the second time again that i forgot, will it affect me? i too it like 25 mins late -.- oh man this is a bad thing for me its fine rite?
Answer:
The pill is meant to be taken at the same time every day, so that it will be effective. You may be alright. But you can have your partner use other protection for the rest of the month, if you are really concerned.

One suggestion that may help. If you have a cell phone with an alarm on it that you can set to go off daily at the same time. It should keep you from forgetting.

I hope this helps you.
yes... it will effect you. get the depoprovera shot. its the same as the pill but you go every three months to get it. thats it!! wa-la!
You should maybe consider that new pill they have out. I'm not sure of the name but ask your doctor, It's chewable so you can take it wherever you are. Or just start leavin a note in the bathroom when you go in first thing in the morning and it will be there. I dont think taking it 25 minutes late will hurt. But ask your doc if your not sure!!
Well, my mother is an OBGYN she tells all of her patients to take the pill at the same time daily/ within an hour of the same time everyday is considered on time apparently. If you try and take it at 8 daily taking it at 7 or 9 is still okay, but later than that is considered missing. I set the alarm on my cell phone to go off at the same time daily to remind me. I usually pick a time when I know I will be home mostly, like after dinner. I still try and take it w/in 30 minutes of the same time daily so actually you are doing okay.
25 minutes late is fine. Even 4 hours is fine with most pills. With some pills (yasmin for sure, I was on that before) you can take it the next day and it's fine. You should check the insert in your pack to be sure how long it can be for your specific brand of pills. Try taking your pills at night before bed. Put them right by your "getting ready for bed" stuff like your alarm clock or face wash. That way you'll never forget.
f the pills get ur tubes tied

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net