Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birth Control plus Alcohol and it's effects..?

i've recently gone on the pill, and before going on it, i was able to hold my alcohol etremely well. now that i'm taking the pill and drinking, ive been extremely sick after 2 drinks with not too much alcohol in them. my doc never told me that i'd get this bad, or for that matter she didnt mention drinking with the pill at all. i thought it was maybe just a fluke but it has happened more than once. can i prevent this?
Answer:
One way to prevetn is ask the doctor about another form of birthcontrol. I use the NuVa ring and I haven't noticed a change in how I hold my alcohol!
sounds dangerous
stop drinking while pill if u don't u very very very sick please don't drink
that麓s the first time i hear of such an effect. i would ask the doc to change the pill-there ismore than one product on the market-each with it麓s own side effects, active substance and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net