Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birth control... I would like all kind of feed back from different people?

I am getting on birthcontrol and I want to know what some of you ladies think about your brand, whether it be IMPLANON, Yaz, Orthoevra... or any other. I want to know what was most troubling for you, side effects and other wise.
Thanks, I hope you can help
Answer:
I hate depo. Don't get it. Bad, very bad. Class action lawsuit bad.

I'm on Kariva and LOVE it. NO side affects at all and have been on it for over a year.
The thing with the birthcontroll pills, every pill is different and every girl is different. Even if I did tell you I took tricyclen lo (which is the one I am using) and that it's great for me, doesn't really mean it will be great for you also... My body is different than yours, your doctor will try pills out with you and if they dont suit you, he/she will prescribe you an other kind... Just make sure you keep contact with your doctor. The first 2 months, you might have bleedings, almost like your period but much darker and much LESS than a regular period, after the first 2 months, your body ajusts... You also might get headaches or migranes, then, you call your doctor and ask about them.
i take trinessa(same as orhto tri cyclen or something).. i had side effects the first 3 days.. like rly rly gassy and pretty gross.. and stomach ache..it was even hard to sleep..but now.. i dnt have any side effects at all.. i dont even have to eat food with it..which most ppl say is killer if u do that. ive been taking it for 6 months.. im 18 good luck...oh yeah i had some spotting too during the first month..nothing bad though
I've been taking birth control for about 5 years and have tried four different kinds - each one produced different side effects.

Diane 35 (not available in the US - I got it in Canada) made me nauseous for literally about two months - not badly but I still felt it, but it did wonders for my skin
Ortho-Tri Cyclen - it was okay but I think I got more yeast infections than ever before in my life
Trinessa - constant spotting and (sorry this is gross) odor and did nothing for my acne (which is why I take it)
Brevicon - I've only been on it for a month

The point is, they each affect each person differently, and you may have all sorts of side effects that aren't listed on the informational packet. I personally prefer the one cycle brands rather than three (where there's a different level of hormones with each week of pills) because I feel more flexible not having to follow the pills exactly.

The most important thing to remember is that it will take your body at least 3 months, possibly longer, to get used to the hormones you're consuming every day. Just pay attention to what's going on, maybe keep a list of different changes you notice in your body. If, after a few months, you're not noticing anything good or you're still suffering from certain side effects that you're not comfortable with, tha'ts the time to talk to your doctor about switching brands.
I take ortho tri cyclen, its great i haven't had any negative side effects. i get less cramps, and shorter periods, but it'll be different for everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net