Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birth control question? help!?

I was supposed to start my pack on Sunday, but I forgot and I just realized that I took the first pill yesterday (Monday). Should I just keep going the way I am, or am I supposed to take two?

I take Lutera, and my last week of pills are not hormonal
Answer:
take todays now...then take the next one 6 hours later...then take the next one at the regular time you usually take it...it says it in the instructions that come with the pills...
as long as you keep the same schedule each month you'll be fine...(fool with hormones and they'll fool with you...)
take the two. remember to take at the same time every day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net