Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birth Control...?

Here's the summary-
Weds- I fell asleep early (because I was exhausted) and didn't realize until the following morning that I didn't take my birth control wed. night.
I took it first thing Thurs. morning.
Then, last night (Thurs.) I completely forgot and fell asleep w/o taking it again.
I took it first thing this morning.

NOW- can I just resume taking it as normal..
or do I need a back up ?

I read the booklet that came with the bc, but it mentions only missing 2 pills in a row (but i didnt quite do that..because i DID take them.. just late)


I am married, but I dont feel I'm ready for a child at the moment.

I figure i probably have to use a back up, but was curious how long I'll need a back up?... one week.. or until my menses?

Thanks! :)
Answer:
I would use back up (for one week) to be safe, even though you should be OK. Better to be safe than sorry!
I would follow the directions for missing two pills in a row, just to be on the safe side.

Anyway, have you tried Nuvaring? It is a ring you insert for three weeks, take it out for one. It works just like a birth control pill - and is just as reliable. It is great for people who forget their pills, like me!
each person is different, I missed one dose and low and behold was pregnant..

If I where you I would keep taking them but sinse falling alseep is an issue take them every morning when you get up put them by your toothbrush and this way you will not have an issue. Better to be safe after your cylce has reset you know that you are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net