Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birth control problem.?

This is my second month on birth control for health reasons. Even thou it's for health reason I still take it every day at the same day. My husband has a vasectomy and been cleared from the doctor that he shotting blanks. I am a little worried because my period is two days late. I took a pregnancie test today and came out negative. I have cramps but no period what could it be. Please no rude answer just honest please.
Answer:
Your body is still getting used to the hormones in the pill. Wait a few more days and if it still has not come, call your doctor to see if she wants to see you, or if she will suggest something. This is a very common thing during the first few months of using the pill.
I'm not sure. Perhaps you should see your Gyn and find out.
i would just wait a few more days. I was worried about that a few days ago too. i had cramps but no period and i started to worry but give it another week
Just adjusting to the cycle - Call your Dr's office. Your stress is only going to add to the delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net