Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birth control?

whats the best birth control. i was thinking about seasonal(sp) but i dont know.
Answer:
Personally, I have only been on the pill for a year. My GYN put me on ortho-tricyclin LO... Its been really great for me. It cleared my skin, regulated AND shortened my period, and it has really reduced my cramps. I know that taking a pill gets kind of annoying sometimes but its better than not using anything at all. I think my biggest concern was that I would gain weight but I've actually lost weight (without diets). So, I think that Ortho LO is great but then again I've never tried any other form of contraceptive (with the exception of condoms).
Hope I helped..
try EVRA, the ones that you can stick on your upper arm.
Consult your doctor.
I have been on birth control for 15 years the doctors just recently told me i need to make plans to do something else
soon. So i would tell you to figure the factors of your age,kids,
player.
NUVARING! You put it in (you cannot feel it, and neither can your partner) for 3 weeks, and take it out for 1 while you have your period! No worrying with a pill everyday at the same time...I also used to have a very heavy period that lasted a full 7 days... with the ring, it is light and lasts 2-3 days. TRY IT!
I have an IUD placed after I had my second child. There are 2 kinds that my OBGYN explained to me. One is the 5 year and the other is 10 year. It is a plastic thing shaped like a "T" that produces hormones that stops you from producing eggs. I like it because (5 year one) I don't have to take oral contraceptives everyday (which I always forget!). Also it made my menstruation very light to none. Make sure that you ask your dr. which one will work best for you and have it checked by your dr. annually. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net